Friday, July 25, 2008

Jennifer Lee Covergirl on FHM

Since the emergence of the lethal beauties like The Charlie's Angels, we've never tired of these lady assassins who can front seduction and kill you the moment you turn your back on them. Apart from the recent silver screen three-part remake, these Angels have also garnered their Asian counterparts. And somehow, their chinita equivalents seem more appealing, too. It must be the sexy slits of their eyes or their ninja-like maneuvers; whatever it is, their sexiness tugs at us like nun chucks to the heart.

There's supermodel Devon Aoki, shifting gears on 2 Fast 2 Furious and slicing arteries on Sin City" And then there's Naked Weapon dearie Maggie Q who commands both desire and fear with her killer massage moves. And of course, how can we forget the lovely Shu Qi of So Close, dressed in her sexy all-white outfit, literally flying in and out of elevators firing the brains out of her adversaries? Lovely isn't? These chinitas have truly gone out of their demure shells and are now serious with the kick ass business!

FHM Appearances

  • FHM Magazine Cover Girl : 2005 June
  • The Girls of FHM : 2007 October
  • FHM Online Babes : 2008 August
  • 2007 FHM 100 Sexiest : #53
  • 2006 FHM 100 Sexiest : #21
  • 2005 FHM 100 Sexiest : #22

Trivia

ON GUYS:
"I have no particular standards. Hindi ko masabi kasi kahit sabihin kong gusto ko ng matangkad, moreno, smart, Mr. Perfect, there’s no such thing. Nobody’s perfect. I want someone who’s just nice, sweet, yung kaya akong alagaan and irespeto. Guys that I can have a relationship with nang matagalan."

Jennifer on being sexy:
"I think it’s my personality. Ayokong sabihing body ko kasi sometimes I feel sexy, sometimes I feel bloated. I think I’m sexy the way I talk, the way I carry myself."

TRIVIA#2
“I’m an athlete, I do taekwondo. I started in elementary but I joined competitions only when I was in high school. I even won a gold medal in one unit meet in Laguna.”

0 comments: