Saturday, August 2, 2008

Krista Ranillo admits she’s now more open to her father about going sexy

Krista says that she is not yet prepared to go daring "all the way" but reiterates that she has no regrets when she went sexy for her launching movie, digital film "Paupahan".

Her role was a bit far from her usual teeny-bopper characters and it even required Krista to use street lingo, which was the cause of her misunderstanding with her father, actor Matt Ranillo III.

"With the film (Paupahan), I have no regrets kasi maganda ang cast, a lot of people appreciated it naman and I can say it’s a quality film. I guess ang mali ko lang talaga is that I failed to inform my dad about the totality of the character," she explained.

"Medyo sexy pero I didn’t show any flesh. Yung language lang as in bold siya, nagmumura siya palagi. I actually informed him (her father, Matt) about the film pero siya kasi as an actor, ayaw niyang makialam dun sa script. Ayaw niyang basahin dahil it’s my project."

Lesson learned, she said that in her future projects, she will make sure to inform her dad on what to expect so that he would not be surprised.

The actress, who’s recently one of the stars asked to fill in for TV Patrol’s showbiz anchor Phoemela Baranda, however admitted that she has yet to have the courage to go all-out sexy.

"Hindi ko pa rin matanggap na I’ll do talaga all-out mature roles. So it’s good na medyo nagho-host ako tapos meron din akong wholesome roles."

Incidentally, Krista recently came out as the cover girl of a men’s magazine and she was quick to say that both she and her dad have come to terms with their profession.

"We’re okay na. He’s more understanding now, and I’m more open to him about my decisions," she said.

Krista will be appearing soon in Your Song’s "Give Me A Chance" which also stars Aiko Melendez, Carlo Guevarra, Christian Vasquez and John Prats.

0 comments: