Monday, November 17, 2008

Gemma Gatdula - White Castle Girl

I didn’t expect to be chosen because most of the finalists were very pretty and had the potential to be the White Castle girl. But in the end, it’s still the judges’ choice and I’m very proud and happy that I won. I guess they chose me because of my looks, confidence and personality.

The inevitable first question would be—how does it feel to be this year’s White Castle Whiskey girl?

It’s a great honor, being one of the ladies in the castle, wearing a red two-piece bikini, and riding on top of a white horse that’s already an icon in the Philippine liquor industry.

Is drinking something you enjoy, by the way?

You could say I’m a social drinker. I like whiskey on the rocks, or when it’s prepared as a cocktail. I really like the taste when it’s mixed.

If you were a drink, what would you be?

I still might be a whiskey that’s aged in pristine oak barrels for a year to delineate its quality, ha ha! Aside from that, you also feel the quality of its taste and smoothness, which reflects my personality.

0 comments: